Current Job Listings:
Carlyle Place in Macon, GA is now hiring a part-time evening shift server.
What Will You Do:
Our servers ensure our Carlyle Place residents have a wonderful dining experience by serving food and providing additional assistance as needed. Must maintain applicable health department transportation guidelines and all federal, state and local guidelines and laws pertaining to food service and preparation.
What Will You Need:
- Must be currently attending High School or High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous food service experience welcomed.
Nursing and Healthcare
Carlyle Place in Macon, GA is now hiring a full-time day shift LPN for Dementia Care.
Assist the day-to-day nursing activities of the healthcare neighborhood during scheduled hours in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the facility, and as required by the RN Supervisor/Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Why work at Carlyle Place?
- Low patient to nurse ratios!
- Unparalleled benefits at low costs!
- 5 Star rating= Great work environment!
- Growth opportunities!
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an approved School of Practical Nursing.
Carlyle Place in Macon, GA is now hiring a full-time day shift Georgia Certified Nursing Assistant at Carlyle Place.
The Clinical Tech assists in providing patient care under direct supervision and control of the Registered Nurse. Assists in maintaining a clean, and safe patient environment and performs job responsibilities in a safe manner. Maintains clinical and professional competencies as appropriate to the needs of the patient population served.
- Supports patient with activities of daily living
- Assists patients with hygiene
- Vital signs, and height/weight measurement
- Maintains room in a clean and orderly condition
- Instructs patient/families on proper safety measures
- Assist with clerical work if needed
- Maintains stock supply in the room
Physical Requirements: Standing, Sitting, Lifting, Pushing, Reaching, Bending, Stretching, Pulling
What You Will Need:
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- CNA certification
Build A Rewarding Career At Carlyle Place
If you don’t see a current job opening that fits your field of expertise, that’s okay. Carlyle Place is always looking for talented individuals. Fill out the form below and select your area of interest and we’ll contact you as soon as a position becomes available.
Full-time Employee Benefits Include:
Excellent growth and
Generous paid time off
Flexible working schedule
A 20-year history of serving
seniors and the financial
backing of Atrium Health