Memory Care – Cambridge Court
Cambridge Court offers specialized care in a structured setting for those living with memory impairments. Accompanied by 24-hour supervision, residents benefit from amenities, design features and innovative programs developed specifically for the current and changing needs of the residents. At Cambridge Court, we have created a safe and secure environment where residents feel a true sense of belonging.
We offer a strong emphasis on therapeutic interventions and recreation to support the resident back into a natural flow of life.
Services and Amenities include:
- Private, elegantly furnished suites
- Personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, dining, medication supervision, other daily assistance, as needed
- Support and assistance through the use of cueing, recognition, and repetition to complete tasks
- Licensed Nursing Supervision 24 hours/day
- Certified Nurse Assistants 24 hours/day
- Unique community designed specifically for memory impaired residents
- Personal laundry service
- Personalized programs designed for family participation
- Open living and activity areas for easy recognition by residents
- Garden courtyards to promote relaxation and sensory development