Our Sponsor & Board of Directors
Navicent Health (Central Georgia Health System) is a nationally-accredited healthcare leader serving the central and south Georgia community. It was incorporated in November 1994 as a non-profit corporation. It’s primary purpose is to control and coordinate the Medical Center of Central Georgia and other affiliated entities in their mission to provide a comprehensive range of high-quality, reasonably priced health care services.
Navicent Health, Inc.
- Carlyle Place – Central Georgia’s first and only Life Plan Community located in Macon, Ga.
- Health Services – A multi-specialty team of skilled healthcare professionals who provide medical education and services where they are in short supply in local private practices
- Home Health – Central Georgia’s corporate provider of quality in-home healthcare
- Navicent Health Foundation – Philanthropic support for the good health of the community
- The Medical Center – A nationally-recognized tertiary teaching hospital
- Medical Center of Peach County – Delivering high-quality healthcare —emergency, surgical, inpatient and outpatient care to Peach and surrounding counties.
- Pine Pointe Hospice – Providing special care for end-of-life patients
- Rehabilitation Hospital – Central Georgia’s experienced rehabilitation hospital
Board of Directors
- Vivia L. Fowler, Chair
- Myrtle S. Habersham, Vice Chair
- Elbert T. McQueen, Vice President
- Kenneth B. Banks, Secretary
- Chris Wilde, Treasurer
- Dr. Ninfa M. Saunders (ex-officio)
- Danyelle J. George, CPA
- Starr Hutchings Purdue (ex-officio)
- Chris Wilde (ex-officio)
- Dr. Vivia Lawton Fowler
- Sandra G. Matson, Esq.
- Dr. David M. Biek
- Henry Koplin