Our Sponsor & Board of Directors
Navicent Health (Central Georgia Health System) is a nationally-accredited healthcare leader serving the central and south Georgia community. It was incorporated in November 1994 as a non-profit corporation. It’s primary purpose is to control and coordinate the Medical Center of Central Georgia and other affiliated entities in their mission to provide a comprehensive range of high-quality, reasonably priced health care services.
Navicent Health, Inc.
- Carlyle Place – Central Georgia’s first and only Life Plan Community located in Macon, Ga.
- Health Services – A multi-specialty team of skilled healthcare professionals who provide medical education and services where they are in short supply in local private practices
- Home Health – Central Georgia’s corporate provider of quality in-home healthcare
- Medcen Community Health Foundation – Philanthropic support for the good health of the community
- The Medical Center – A nationally-recognized tertiary teaching hospital
- Medical Center of Peach County – Delivering high-quality healthcare —emergency, surgical, inpatient and outpatient care to Peach and surrounding counties.
- Pine Pointe Hospice – Providing special care for end-of-life patients
- Rehabilitation Hospital – Central Georgia’s experienced rehabilitation hospital
Board of Directors
- Timothy Jackson, Chair
- Marjorie Carter, Vice Chair
- Elbert McQueen, CEO
- Ken Banks, Secretary
- Rhonda Perry, Treasurer
- James (Jim) Adams, Jr.
- Dr. Ninfa M. Saunders (ex-offcio)
- James (Jim) C. McLendon
- Starr Hutchings Purdue (ex-offcio)
- Rhonda Perry (ex-offcio)
- Dr. Vivia Lawton Fowler
- Alfred Sams
- Myrtle S. Habersham
- James (Jim) H. Wansley
- Kenneth B. Banks